How to open ports for Agent
Privatix Agent uses the computer's network interface to listen for inbound connections from Privatix Network clients. It is necessary to configure port forwarding on your internet router to provide the services across Privatix Network.
- 1.Login to the router admin page
- 2.Navigate to the router's port forwarding section (or Virtual servers).
- 3.Add forwarding rules for ports issued by Privatix Agent during installation.
- 1.Check your router model.
- 2.Open web search (e.g., google.com ).
- 3.Type “how to port forwarding on (your router model here) “ .
- 4.Follow the guide.